New Challenge (again): The 2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge
Here’s the challenge: http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/2010-support-your-local-library-reading.html
1. Anyone can join. You don’t need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
– The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books
– Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books
– Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books
– Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.
(Aim high. As long as you read 25 by the end of 2010, you are a winner.)
3. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – any book as long as it is checked out from the library count. Checked out like with a library card, not purchased at a library sale.
4. No need to list your books in advance…
5. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
6. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010
My plan: I’ve spent the last couple of days setting up a blog and joining new challenges. I’d love it if I had the space and finances to buy all of the requisite books but, well, I don’t so it seems fitting that I would also be supporting my local library in this process! And so should you…:)