Apologies and an Award
I’ve been a bad little blogger this past couple of weeks so I’m feeling very repentant and double-posting to make myself feel better!
So, first up – I got an award which I’m so very grateful for and excited about 🙂
I’ve seen this little gem around quite a lot over the couple of months I’ve been blogging and, reading the rules, it’s not hard to see why! So here they are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
My extra special thanks go to these lovely ladies, whose blogs I adore:
And as for me in seven easy steps – here goes!
1. Aside from reading, I love to cook! I hoarde recipe books and download recipes and steal recipes from people and blab on about recipes and…well, I could go on.
2. To stop myself suffering the obvious side effects of being in love with cooking (and eating) I also love to run. I did a Half Marathon this year and was very proud but no (because everyone asks) I do not currently plan to do a ‘proper’ marathon – 26 miles is very far.
3. Coffee is my water. Without it I would die. Add milk to my coffee and you will die (although obviously not actually…I just won’t drink it and you’ll have wasted your time.
4. I am terrified of cows, pigeons and big dogs, in that order.
5. I’m overly sensitive/affectionate/sappy – I name lots of random possessions (including, but not limited to, Dan the House Plant, Colin the eReader and Pob the iPod). I am incapable of killing anything, which isn’t sensitive of itself obviously but it extends to really annoying things like flies and mosquitoes because I can’t help worrying that they’ll feel bad and/or their families (!) will be upset when they don’t fly home. (Please remember I never listed rationality as one of my traits…)
6. I am exceptionally and disproportionately annoyed by people who note ‘I always tell people what I think of them/people know when I don’t like them’ as a positive attribute. This is actually known as being rude…and that is bad. A downside being I can’t tell them that because then I’m a hypocrite…tough one…
7. I seem to lean towards excessive use of this type of punctuation: … But I don’t know what it’s called.
And, in the spirit of this, here are my loved blogs in no order whatsoever:
So there we go – THANKS ALL!